Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman’s Civil Rights Litigation Practice encompasses all aspects of the defense of municipalities and individuals in civil rights litigation, both in state and federal courts. We specialize in false arrest, false imprisonment, malicious prosecution and 1983 defense on behalf of our clients. We help our clients navigate the web of civil rights litigation that has significantly expanded in recent years. We are mindful of clients’ strategic objectives and budgetary constraints and we strive to reach practical solutions without letting theoretical possibilities rule the case. We are aggressive but mindful of the costs of litigation for our clients.
- We defend state and federal claims asserted by plaintiffs in all counties in the State of Illinois and all federal districts in the Midwest.
- We specialize in defending individual police officers in actions filed by plaintiffs in state and federal court and we guide our clients through the maze of litigation.
- We use mediation and pretrial services where necessary and practical to resolve matters that should be resolved. We also specialize in alternative fee arrangements.
- We assist clients in avoiding claims by disgruntled arrestees and citizens.
- We also counsel municipalities on ways to avoid lawsuits and claims by disgruntled arrestees and citizens.
Contact One of Our Civil Rights Litigation Attorneys:
Manuel “Manny” Sanchez
Founder and Managing Partner
Hugh C. O’Donnell
Gerald M. Dombrowski
Yifan Xu Sanchez
Meghan D. Childers