At Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman LLP we have an entire team of warranty litigation specialists devoted to our Warranty/Consumer Litigation Practice. If your corporation, business or manufacturer is currently defending a breach of warranty, contract or consumer claim matter, it is important to team with a practice that specializes in warranty law to protect your interests and ensure you get the results you are entitled to. When you are ready to partner with leading warranty defense attorneys to help with your claim, the law office of Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman LLP should be your first call.
Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman LLP: Warranty Case Law Specialists
Our Warranty/Consumer Litigation Practice includes consumer and warranty litigation defense involving automotive, truck and motorcycle manufacturers, foreign and domestic, and automotive dealers under federal fee shifting statutes such as the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, multi-state “lemon” law and Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Practices Act. We have extensive and successful experience in expanding and evolving this area of law, including positive changes in the legal standard applicable to these cases.
We actively defend warranty matters in Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin.
Some of our reported cases include:
- Rerack v. Lally (IL. App. 1992)
- Bezan v. Daimler Chrysler (IL. App. 1994)
- Cruz v Daimler Chrysler (IL. App. 1997)
- Lysek v. Elmhurst Dodge (IL. App. 2001)
- Robinson v. Toyota Motor Credit Corp. (IL. S.Ct. 2002)
- Pearson v. Daimler Chrysler (IL. App. 2004)
- Cogley v. Daimler Chrysler (IL. App. 2005)
- Brentine v. Daimler Chrysler (IL. App. 2005)
- Mydlach v. Daimler Chrysler (IL. App. 3, IL. S.Ct. 2005)
- Mattuck v. Daimler Chrysler (IL. App. 2006)
- Shoop v. Daimler Chrysler (IL. App. 2007)
- Green v. BMW (MN. App., MN S.Ct. 2012)
Contact us any time to speak directly with one of our seasoned warranty partners to discuss the specifics of your case.
Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman LLP would welcome the opportunity to discuss representing your company's interests.