As a leading team of Chicago real estate lawyers, Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman offers extensive legal insight for businesses looking for litigation assistance with their company’s real estate and property needs. Our experience is both lengthy and broad; from simple contract negotiations to complicated disputes, claims and mediations, Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman has the skills and qualifications your business needs to obtain settlement results in whichever litigation forum your case requires.
Distinctive Chicago Real Estate Litigation Experience You Can Trust
Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman works with clients on a vast range of litigation matters including both the prosecution and defense of claims alleging delay, defective design, acceleration claims, defective construction, breach of warranty, mechanics liens, fraud, breach of contract and other construction-related claims.
No matter where you are in the litigation process, our superior team of Chicago real estate lawyers can create a customized legal strategy designed to quickly and effectively resolve your current dispute. Most importantly, our litigators approach each case with a steady focus on financial restraints to ensure you don’t overextend your business budget. For more information, contact our firm today and connect directly with a professional real estate attorney now.
We are also experienced in litigating before alternative dispute resolution, as well as in federal and state courts, in the following areas:
- Condominiums – We represent associations, unit owners and developers in a wide range of disputes and litigation.
- Easements – We assist clients in negotiating and resolving disputes with public utilities, municipal authorities and private parties.
- Foreclosures – We represent lenders—including banks, savings and loans, and other creditors—and owners in disputes related to real estate assets.
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes – We represent parties on both sides of the table in enforcing and ensuring compliance with landlord/tenant agreements, including leases, injunctions and forcible entry and detainer actions.
- Contract Enforcement – We provide guidance to clients in the full range of real estate contract disputes, including purchase and sales agreements, bids and leases.
- Ownership Entities – We assist individuals and entities involved in joint ventures, partnerships and limited liability companies, to quickly and effectively resolve conflicts arising from breaches of agreements and contracts, including providing assistance with exit strategies and dissolution of partnerships.