Mary McKenna is a 2006 graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and received her law degree from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2013. She will be concentrating her practice in toxic tort defense and civil litigation defense.
Kevin MacInerney is a 2008 graduate of the University of Nebraska and received his law degree from the Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2013. He will be concentrating his practice in toxic tort defense and civil litigation defense.
- Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman Hires Two More Associates
- Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman Recently Hired Two New Associates in their Chicago Office
- Elaine C. Davenport serves as Faculty Speaker at North Central Regional Trial Academy
- Manny Sanchez Featured in Crain's Chicago Business Magazine
- Manny Sanchez Featured as an Exceptional Chicagoan