Mary McKenna is a 2006 graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and received her law degree from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 2013. She will be concentrating her practice in toxic tort defense and civil litigation defense.
Kevin MacInerney is a 2008 graduate of the University of Nebraska and received his law degree from the Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2013. He will be concentrating his practice in toxic tort defense and civil litigation defense.
- "Churches Have Their Place in Zoning Battles" - Recently Published Article by ShawnTe Rain
- Firm Saddened by the Passing of John D. Cummins, Of Counsel
- Partner Heather Erickson Secures a Defense Decision in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois
- Attorneys Heather D. Erickson and Sean Walter Teach Lessons in the Law at LEARN Charter School
- Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman Hires Two More Associates