Kelly Cronin holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago and a law degree from DePaul University. She will concentrate her practice in toxic tort and civil litigation defense.
Joseph Konrad holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a law degree from the John Marshall Law School. He will concentrate his practice in toxic tort and civil litigation defense.
- Partner Heather Erickson Secures a Defense Decision in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois
- Attorneys Heather D. Erickson and Sean Walter Teach Lessons in the Law at LEARN Charter School
- Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman Hires Two More Associates
- Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman Recently Hired Two New Associates in their Chicago Office
- Elaine C. Davenport serves as Faculty Speaker at North Central Regional Trial Academy