Kelly Cronin holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago and a law degree from DePaul University. She will concentrate her practice in toxic tort and civil litigation defense.
Joseph Konrad holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a law degree from the John Marshall Law School. He will concentrate his practice in toxic tort and civil litigation defense.
- Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman Hires Two More Associates
- Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman Recently Hired Two New Associates in their Chicago Office
- Elaine C. Davenport serves as Faculty Speaker at North Central Regional Trial Academy
- Manny Sanchez Featured in Crain's Chicago Business Magazine
- Manny Sanchez Featured as an Exceptional Chicagoan