Heather D. Erickson, Partner, secured a defense decision in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois on a Complaint for Administrative Review. The petitioner, a maintenance man, alleged that he sustained an injury in the scope of his employment while working on the property of a condominium association. The petition claimed that our client, the property manager for the association, was a statutory employer responsible for his injuries when his direct employer did not have worker’s compensation insurance on the date of the accident. The Court affirmed the decision of the Illinois Worker’s Compensation Commission finding that the petitioner did not sustain an accident that arose in the course of his employment.
- "Churches Have Their Place in Zoning Battles" - Recently Published Article by ShawnTe Rain
- Firm Saddened by the Passing of John D. Cummins, Of Counsel
- Partner Heather Erickson Secures a Defense Decision in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois
- Attorneys Heather D. Erickson and Sean Walter Teach Lessons in the Law at LEARN Charter School
- Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman Hires Two More Associates